Saturday, December 27, 2003

My Father (by The Bwaz)

Dan got an electronic dart board for Christmas and since he’s moving into Dad’s house soon, he put it up there. Dad complained the whole time Dan was putting it up. “You’re gonna ruin my walls.” Yes Dad, plastic darts can be a killer sometimes. We put it up, anyways. As soon as the dart board’s up, my Dad grabs a dart and throws it. After that you practically had to push him out of the way to throw a dart. On top of that, playing games against him is terrible!! He is the worst winner in the world. He practically says “Neener, neener, neener every time he wins.” Yesterday he won at the game 301 and screamed to me “HA, in your face loser, in your face.” I refuse to play him in darts anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home