Monday, December 22, 2003

My Father (by The Bwaz)

This morning, as I’m running late for work, daddy-dearest decides that this is the opportune time to accuse me of losing his $450 glasses. His argument is that since he always puts his glasses on the bar or the speaker, I must have moved it. Granted, I’m always cleaning his crap off the bar so my area can look half-way decent, however, I did not remember seeing or moving his glasses. As for the speaker, Tom had cleaned that off when we were trying to make the living room look presentable after going to a lot of trouble to decorate for Christmas. God forbid he just call up Tom and ask him if he’s seen them. No! I have to hear for the remainder of my time getting ready how rude it is to move someone’s glasses and not tell them. As I was leaving I saw his glasses in his hand. His answer as to where they were, “oh yeah, they were next to the couch in my room. I should have looked there first.” No dad, I am thankful that you came and yelled at me and frustrated me at 8:00am Monday morning. Feel free to take your frustrations out on me anytime. I have nothing frustrating at all going on in my life – I will be your punching bag. Off to work…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home