Monday, December 22, 2003

My Father (by The Bwaz)

I get home 1 ½ hours later, after standing in long lines of Christmas traffic, to him still yelling about the Metabolol and now he wants me to email, over the crappy internet, the company he bought it from to bitch at them. Oh please dad, can I? I get home from 8 hours of work, 2 hours of grocery shopping, and now there is nothing more I would love to do then email the company you bought Metabolol from to point out that it’s not the same product it was 10 years ago. This leads to him yelling at me about the Christmas tree that he let come into the house. Funny…. I could have sworn Tom and Stephanie went out, bought that tree, and put it up. His answer to that “What was I supposed to do, stop them?” No dad, that’s ridiculous. Of course I would prefer you to bring it up now, blame me and yell at me for the Christmas tree. The bright side…he’s mad at me right now so he’s not down here following me around, telling me how the Republicans are ruining the economy and how my job as an auditor will be taken over by people in India in 10 years.

My friend Michelle lives with her father and hasn’t spoken to him in 2 years. I’m immensely jealous right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home