Friday, May 26, 2006

Young at Heart, Not in Ear

One of those weeks:

Sunday -- filing cracked and came out while chewing gum
Monday -- birthday
Wednesday -- car towed

I know things could be worse, but my teeth and car are my greatest sources of anxiety. They're the things I always dream about breaking down on me at the worst time. And I always felt turning 34 was when I got old.

Oh yeah, don't forget the cold. Day 15 -- still hacking and sniffling.

And then today, I discover this:

Teens Turn 'Repeller' into Adult-Proof Ringtone

I'd heard about the 'Repeller' noise. Funny the way teens turned it around. What depresses me: the NPR page contains a link to an audio file of the sound. So I downloaded it, played it... and heard nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home